[BaadAssGremlins] Rear end question

Hello all haven't wrote in a while.
 I was wondering if a lincoln versailles rear end would fit under my
79 spirit amx and what mods I would have to do in order to make it
fit? I have a 57.5" stock rear end under it right now but would like
to go to a disc brake rear end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can email me all the details at Rookie9621@xxxxxxxxxx I have some
parts coming up for sale off of a 82 spirit GT and some interior parts
off of a 68 Javelin. Just email me what your looking for and I will
see if I have it or not Thanks Rookie