Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doing it right

One of the biggest problems of doing it right is that there is no right when
doing a AMC. For instance two things I have carped about since early 1980s
is a 'judges handbook' which would simply be something, while not set in
stone, would give people who volunteer a uniform code sort of at meets when
judging. You go to some meets now (and going back to late 1970s) and what
might get a big juicy five foot first at one show might now even qualify at
another, or one you get third might now place at another. There is a file on
my site about thise, and two of the most memorable ones, including a ISCA
Five Star show where judges wanted to deduct ten points for every AMX in the
club display as the owners had removed the rear seats! The other is a 'AMC
restorationa handbook' I have all but given up on seeing that in my
lifetime. However, am extremely happy to see people fixing up anyting AMC to
whatever standards they deem fit. In other words, there is no right or wrong
if it stays on the road for another generation.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx