Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Grill Resto

Nice to se there will be an end Doc. little by little. I started more of the body work on my gremlin. I also got my pro stock headers yesterday and installed the drivers side. No steering collum in yet. Two tubes are dead center of the collum shaft. Pass side doesn't even come close. I have a race car fabricator comming tonight to give me a price on fitting them.
 I am off to the engine shop this AM to see if my valves came in.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
After sanding the grill with 320# sandpaper for the last 4 days I am
starting to make some progress. I have also succeeded in sanding off the
skin on one finger. I forgot to tape it up with masking tape to protect
it. I should have it ready for paint by next monday by working on it 2-3
hours a day till then. What a pain of job.
"Doc"