[BaadAssGremlins] ya'll might like this

What to do with a leftover can of Rustoleum? Make a SS/AMX in one of a kind
black!
SS=streetside as it looks great fromt he street! One of a kind black as
well, how many other people do you know can have fun spending a afternoon
hand painting with a brush a 68 AMX beater parts car and make it look so
good? I had people all day laughing over this when they called, as I was
talking on phone telling them in Y3K there will be scientists like in
Jurassic Park extracting flies and beetles who made the mistake of landing
on this thing in the way of my brush!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825