Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off thecar.....just m

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off thecar.....just me!!

Hang in there Bill. We will be waiting for your return.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey, y'all! I havent posted in quite a few days, in fact I havent
even read all the latest posts. Anyway I have a few "problems", but I
do believe that we all have problems from time to time and dealing
with them the best that we can is the best way to git-r-done. I
brought the Matador home last week and I took some advice from Eddie
Stakes and posted a free add on his web site and posted a free add on
Epage. Kind of funny when you post somthing that is for sale, but if
your looking for somthing, get a whole shit load of stuff. I was
looking for an O.E.M. tach for the 3 hole dash bezel that I got from
a Hornet. I posted a wanted add on Epage and had 3 hits in a matter
of hours! I was lucky enough to get one from a guy in Canada that
didnt want the one that he had for the cost of shipping!! Which was
way cool!! I got it today and it does seem like it will work just
fine. Now I just have to figure out what to do about the wireing on
it and finding the proper light for it, and I will be as happy as pig
in his own stuff!! Anyway I was lucky enough to find a N.O.S. tach.
in the box for 175.00. Funds right now is a problem with me. I cant
seem to get rid of any of the wonderful parts I have off of this
Matador. I guess I am not a good sales person, or just dont have the
right touch to write the right stuff. Even the people that I have
wrote to, I do get a few responces..like I sold the car last year or
I dont have that car any more, stuff like that. I guess the next step
to take is Ebay. But I have bigger fish to fry right now, with
myself. I am having to go do some...rehab. Its a choice that I have
made and its not from being addicted to AMC's or just cars in
general. I have a problem and I have to get rid of it before I go
down the road and not come back. I have support, I have my parents
and my girlfriend, and a few of the good folks here that I have wrote
to back and forth. I want to thank you all here for the feed back on
my stoopid questions. SOOOO, things are going to be on hold for
awhile, I have to get my life back together before I can work on my
Gremlin or my Hornet or my Mattie. I think that all the good people
here are just that...GOOD PEOPLE. And Dont think that I forgot about
you Charles in MO. Just please give me a little time and I will
eventually get you some money for the grille that you got for me.. I
havent forgot about ya and I dont want you to think that I am doggin
you or anything like that. I am trying my best with what I have...and
somtimes you dont have alot, so you have to do with what ya got. I am
going to be around from time to time to check on stuff and read what
y'all are up to. I just have to do what I have to do and right
now...its not my cars, Its me!!
Thanks again, Bill Renshaw Lewiston Id.

--- End Message ---