Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off the car.....just

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off the car.....just me!!

Prayers and thoughts will be with you Bill and my
praise for having the fortitude to attack your problem
head on with those around you for back-up. Give me a
shout if you need anything.
Hal

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX