Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off the car.....just

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts dont seem to be flying off the car.....just me!!

Bill,
 You are doing the right thing. Good luck with your recovery. You always have friends and support here.
 Davis

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, y'all! I havent posted in quite a few days, in fact I havent
even read all the latest posts. Anyway I have a few "problems", but I
do believe that we all have problems from time to time and dealing
with them the best that we can is the best way to git-r-done. I
brought the Matador home last week and I took some advice from Eddie
Stakes and posted a free add on his web site and posted a free add on
Epage. Kind of funny when you post somthing that is for sale, but if
your looking for somthing, get a whole shit load of stuff. I was
looking for an O.E.M. tach for the 3 hole dash bezel that I got from
a Hornet. I posted a wanted add on Epage and had 3 hits in a matter
of hours! I was lucky enough to get one from a guy in Canada that
didnt want the one that he had for the cost of shipping!! Which was
way cool!! I got it today and it does seem like it will work just
fine. Now I just have to figure out what to do about the wireing on
it and finding the proper light for it, and I will be as happy as pig
in his own stuff!! Anyway I was lucky enough to find a N.O.S. tach.
in the box for 175.00. Funds right now is a problem with me. I cant
seem to get rid of any of the wonderful parts I have off of this
Matador. I guess I am not a good sales person, or just dont have the
right touch to write the right stuff. Even the people that I have
wrote to, I do get a few responces..like I sold the car last year or
I dont have that car any more, stuff like that. I guess the next step
to take is Ebay. But I have bigger fish to fry right now, with
myself. I am having to go do some...rehab. Its a choice that I have
made and its not from being addicted to AMC's or just cars in
general. I have a problem and I have to get rid of it before I go
down the road and not come back. I have support, I have my parents
and my girlfriend, and a few of the good folks here that I have wrote
to back and forth. I want to thank you all here for the feed back on
my stoopid questions. SOOOO, things are going to be on hold for
awhile, I have to get my life back together before I can work on my
Gremlin or my Hornet or my Mattie. I think that all the good people
here are just that...GOOD PEOPLE. And Dont think that I forgot about
you Charles in MO. Just please give me a little time and I will
eventually get you some money for the grille that you got for me.. I
havent forgot about ya and I dont want you to think that I am doggin
you or anything like that. I am trying my best with what I have...and
somtimes you dont have alot, so you have to do with what ya got. I am
going to be around from time to time to check on stuff and read what
y'all are up to. I just have to do what I have to do and right
now...its not my cars, Its me!!
Thanks again, Bill Renshaw Lewiston Id.