Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rambler Torino on eBay

Eddie, Let's see a pix of the engine. I still have my 427 Ford FE engine and a tri-power set-up 'layin' around.  Gary 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:25:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rambler Torino on eBay

I guarantee you would be the only Torino at any AMC Nationals. I have never
seen one in the US at any meet. Have seen a lot of Torinos, those, those,
Dukesof Hazzard things. Oops, sorry, get them confused with the other guys,
those Starsky did Hutch fellows.

Speaking of ruining things, I am fixing to sell off my beater 68 AMX and it
has a big block Ford, possibly 390 or 427 in it. Is there someone here who
might be able to ID it from above, even though I sold the intake off of it
long ago?
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825