Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lots of AMCs on eBay today...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lots of AMCs on eBay today...

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lots of AMCs on eBay today...
I got on eBay this morning and there are 76 AMC cars listed, including 5 Gremlins. I check out eBay at least a couple of times a week, and I don't ever remember seeing this many AMCs on auction at the same time. Usually about 35 or 40, anything over 50 AMCs on eBay is a lot.
Onree

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS