Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 79 spirit amx gas tank wanted

Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 79 spirit amx gas tank wanted

Note: forwarded message attached.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message --- Sorry I forgot to address the sending unit.  Keem an eye on ebay as there are unit on there all the time or check eddies sight for a list of suppliers. I think American parts depot has repro units for the Gremlin and might have others check Eddies list

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx