[BaadAssGremlins] GremlinQuest continues, successes abound...

[BaadAssGremlins] GremlinQuest continues, successes abound...

< I wrote previously >

 electrifying adventure, where you race
around .... and score Super bonus
points with a White Lightning!

  Yup, I did score big with those TWO Gremlin White
Lightnings last week. Found 3 more regulars, bringing
up my total now to 8. Had a job interview today, and
managed a few side trips to stores on the way, but
only found the other 3 in the series, no more Gremlins
yet. Target has been a major disappointment, as they
don't restock the JL's much. Still going on 3 months,
and can't tell that they've restocked many of the 7 or
8 Target stores I hit regularly. Maybe one. Either
they get picked over quicker, or I'm missing them. But
they seem understocked all the time. And I try
different days as well, to see if it makes a
difference. Nada. Oh well. I'll stick with Toys R Us
and Wal-mart mostly. All my scores have come from
those 2 so far.
  Reserving all my Gremlins so far to local buds, if I
get over 10, I may start reselling to other folks on
here. But for now, they're mine. :) Hope ya'll are
starting to see any in the series now. If not, keep
looking, because once they come out, they'll only last
2-3 months, then be gone. So gotta keep an eye out
for'em now. Keep the faith, Gremlin brothers! Wal-mart
should have some soon as well, by May if not sooner.
Don't let the Peg Hoggs get'em!

Jerry in Virginia