Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 74 hornet HATCHBACK

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] my 74 hornet HATCHBACK

In a message dated 4/5/2006 10:12:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, opusinterra@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  OK IM NEW TO THIS SO HERE GOES , I WANT TO PUT A 360 HEAD ON MY 304
BLOCK WITH 401 CRANK . WILL THIS WORK? DO INEED DISHED PISTONS? WILL I
BUST A ROD ,SMASH A VALVE ,TWIST A CRANK?

                                        ALL GEN 3 ,LOOKS LIKE THE LARGE
DECK WILL ALLOW IT. YOU GUYS KNOW WAY MORE THAN ME. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME
ADVICE.
        ON THE OTHER HAND GOT A 73 GREMLIN FOR SALE 1500 BUCKS
Holy caps lock button batman..anyway whys the 360 and 401 ?I hope your not gonna part out these two blocks for a 304?and while the 360 heads will work,your pissing in the wind trying to use a steel factory 401 crank in a 304.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS