From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] engines

Charles,
 Youcan add frame connectors from inside the car. You will have to remove the seats and carpet and do some welding. There should be a pic in my folder of it. The CID is Cast into the side of the engine block under the motor mount. In some cases there is nothing cast there. That would be a service or warrenty engine. It then could be anything from a 360 to a 401. The only way to tell at that point is to measure the bore and stroke.
 As for rebuilding the engine, find yourself a good competent machineshop. They can point you in the right direction.
 Davis

how would i reinforce the frame? would i have to pull the body off? or can i do it from under neath? and what would i use? and how hard is it?