Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....

Rick, Eddie Stakes does have a pair. He has them on ebay right now and I am watching them. I hope that they dont go for more than what he has them listed for. Just keeping my fingers crossed!! Thanks for the responce. BIll Id.

From: Plumpy72@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I GOT A PROBLEM.....
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:33:24 EDT

Bill,

I know for a fact that the interior door release handles are different in 70 and 71. After looking at the photos, I would assume the arm rest are different, also. Check with Eddie Stakes, he has an SC Hornet and i probably has the same smaller arm rest.

Let me know if you need interior door release handles........I have a pair.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS