Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home

It looks like primer. It cost me 95 bucks for a gal. i got it at Car Quest auto body supply. You should be able to get it at any auto body supply store.
 Like the guy told me. anywhere you paint it you will never have rust. All you have to do is get the loose rust off with a wire brush and then paint it. It kills rust on the spot. Great stuff.
 Davis