Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home

Bart,
 Way to go on getting you car home and actually doing somthing
 I reccommend SEM Rust Shield for a rust proofing paint. It is a flat black and I think you would really like it. It is like POR 15 but can be in sunlight and is 1/2 the cost!
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Well,I decided i'm never gonna get shit done with my grem if it continues to rot at my buddies house and maan did it go to hell sitting beside his garage i got a few spots on the floor and the cowl i gotta attend to,damn phicus leaves all in the car,if you wanna know what mine looks like now,look in Davis folder how he has his tore down to xpet he's starting to put it back together as he's painting it.but mine has been waiting for piant for 3 years and i let it go to shit.i gotta do all the work all over again :( but i brought her home today and will pressure wash the shit out of it and start sanding it and getting it ready for some John Deere blitz black suede primer style piant.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS