RE: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home

Bart...I know how ya feel man. My Gremlin had been in storage at my Grandmothers place for about 17 years. I finally got it home here about 8-9 months ago. It had been in an old garage for all those years and I had to bring her home and stick it under a damn english walnut tree!! I am surprised that I didnt get dings and dents from all the walnuts...and break my windshield to boot. I hate walnuts anyway and I hate the damn tree to begin with. Cant grow a nice lawn under it and every year ya gotta pick up walnuts!! What does grow under a walnut tree??? MOSS!! Nothing but moss...well and a few sprigs of grass. I got alot of work to do also...its part of the "hobby". Bill ID.

From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin gets to come home
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:07:50 EDT

Well,I decided i'm never gonna get shit done with my grem if it continues to rot at my buddies house and maan did it go to hell sitting beside his garage i got a few spots on the floor and the cowl i gotta attend to,damn phicus leaves all in the car,if you wanna know what mine looks like now,look in Davis folder how he has his tore down to xpet he's starting to put it back together as he's painting it.but mine has been waiting for piant for 3 years and i let it go to shit.i gotta do all the work all over again :( but i brought her home today and will pressure wash the shit out of it and start sanding it and getting it ready for some John Deere blitz black suede primer style piant.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS