[BaadAssGremlins] speaking of scrap weight

[BaadAssGremlins] speaking of scrap weight

I dropped a battery in the old 74 Sportabout DL/GX below, and it fired right
up, runs good although I am not sure how to put the vacuum advance back on
where it would nto hit the block. Car stops fine, sluggish trans from not
driving, and Magnums don't go with car. This is a dealer demonstrator that
still has the PK Williams tag on back from the Austin, TX. dealership on
Congress Street I bought out in the early 90s, this was his wof'e specially
ordered car. Nicely appointed 258, AT/904, AC, PS, tint, disc brakes to name
a few, great front clip, nice dash and so forth, but can't get $600 for it
in the three years I have tried to sell it either, and it even sold on ebay,
however guy backed out when it would have cost him that much to ship it to
VA. He did pay my fees which was nice, but I still have it for sale. And
have offers on the mint bumpers, windshield, dash, and other oddities on
this neat wagon. But no pun intended, Hornets are not flying off the shelves
either.

Want more photos, email me. Car is not drivable home, but can drive and stop
under own power easily. Photos 329 and 330 were taken today too.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx