Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tumbling Plastic Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tumbling Plastic Parts

Ok.....Rotated at a moderate speed.  When you said tumbled, I think everyone had visions of your grill in a dryer.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. The plastic parts are
attached to a large rotisserie and rotated (Tumbled) in the vacuum
chamber.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS