From: eddie walker
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:15 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:78 Concord AMX

Thanks. It is complete with spoilers, flares, louvers. It has a levis interior. I thought they were only made till 76. I have checked Eddie's site already and the Google search but come up empty.I think they are a cool car. This is a 304 Auto. But like I said, alot of rust and a steep price.
There was a junkyard here in Tazewell Tn that had 11 Concords and late model Gremlins sitting in his yard.I tried to buy them 2 months ago when I found them but they were in the process of selling the business and he wouldn't sell anything. I went to the new owner yesterday( they just closed on the deal last week) and he had crushed EVERY AMC. 7 Concords,4 Gremlins 2  75 Matador coupes, 1 coffin nosed Matadoor 1 Ambassador and 1 Hornet. I almost cried. I had offered him $400.00 for each car out there. He said he made more than that crushing them. He is crushing every old car in that junkyard ( approx. 400) .If that is true, there will be a lot of old cars disappearing out of junkyards soon.

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Check Eddie Stakes site he has tons of info. If it is missing the flairs
and front spoiler they are impossible to find. I haven't seen any for
sale in 6 years except the 2 that Ralph found on eBay for his son's 78
AMX. I only came across 3 sets for a 77 AMX in all this time and bought
2 of them. One just for the front spoiler. As far as value goes I have
no idea. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS