Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engine In A Chebby

Onree...dont forget the plasma cutter, and a good wire feed!! Bill ID.

From: Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Engine In A Chebby
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:05:59 -0600

Weirdest swap I ever saw was at the Corsa (Corvair Club) Nationals about ten years age. A Jaguar V-12 front mounted in a Corvair. He did it just cause he had the Jag motor. Shows you can do just about anything with enough time & money.
Onree

on 3/31/06 9:46 AM, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx at AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx did write:

I seem to remember 5-6 years ago reading in the NAMDRA news letter about
a Camero at one of there drag racing events that had an AMC engine in
it. If I remember correctly the guy wrecked his AMX and put the motor
out of that car in a Camero so he could race at the event. I think some
one in the Ct. AMO has a V8 AMC in a late 40's Hudson pickup truck.
Davis probably knows who.
"Doc"