Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Bart sez:
 It ain't against the law unless you get caught

Reminds me of Travelling Wilbury's song Tweeter & The Monkey Man with Bob Dylan wailing out "In Jersey everything's legal as long as you don't get caught"
Eddie Stakes

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS