Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting out a rust free 77 hornet AMX

I don't know about the rest of the state of Kentucky but when you transfer a
car from out of state into Jefferson County the sheriff deputies check it out.
They look at the dash and that is it. They are not going to get their uniforms
dirty. They seem to be more interested in the brake lights working. I would
just find me another tag and stick in on the dash and forget it. For that
matter you said it has a $7000 lean on a 77 Hornet. If you feel lucky you might
give them a call and tell them you will give them a couple of hundred bucks to
take the lean off. You might be surprised. If you decide to change the vin tag
and you are worried about being caught. I will be more and glad to transfer it
in my name for you. We could write up a paper and I will give it back to you in
about 30 years. I will be dead by then so it won't matter. LOL
Terry