[BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress/spring is in the air!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress/spring is in the air!!!!

For us in the north spring is in the air and we all can't wait to get
our car projects going. Once I finish the grill I am going to try to get
my flairs stripped and painted and on the car by June 4th the day of the
local AMC show my friend puts on.
"Doc"