RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress

YOU GO DAVIS GO!! Bill Id.

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 03:12:40 -0000

Well today I got some paint on!!!! YEEEHHAAAA!!
  I finished up the sandblasting and welded in the replacement pannels
and got a coat o self etching primer on. I also painted SEM Rust
Shield on any place that had surface rust that had been blasted off.
Car is startin to look like it's gettin somewhere finally.
I posted new pics of today's progress in my folder.Tomorrow it is
supposed to be 69 out so I hope to get some body work done.

Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS