[BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress

[BaadAssGremlins] Update on engine bay progress

Well today I got some paint on!!!! YEEEHHAAAA!!
  I finished up the sandblasting and welded in the replacement pannels
and got a coat o self etching primer on. I also painted SEM Rust
Shield on any place that had surface rust that had been blasted off.
 Car is startin to look like it's gettin somewhere finally.
 I posted new pics of today's progress in my folder.Tomorrow it is
supposed to be 69 out so I hope to get some body work done.

 Davis