Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Funny little doohickie things.....

Bill I am lucky as I have 2 automotive paint supply places within 5 min.
of my house, one I have dealt with for 25 years, and the hardware store
I buy my stainless steel screws from is right across for him. Been going
there for 30+ years. My AMC friendly non chain auto parts store is 2
miles down the road from them. Been doing business with them for 25
years. The one machine shop in this area I know the owner for 25 years
and the other welding/machine shop I know the owner for 30+ years. So
within 15 min. max from my house I have all these facilities to work
with and my friends shop is also in the area. The upholstery shop is in
the next town 20 min. away. Now if there was only a decent chrome shop I
could get my bumpers done in the area I would be happy as a pig in sh#t.
:-)
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

Thought of that also Doc, spend more time "runnin around" most of the time then accually working on things. LOL!! Thanks for the tips Doc... I will try today while I am out and about. Bill Id.