Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 hornet p/s question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 hornet p/s question

Me personally I don't like the feel of the modern cars rack and pinion
steering. Maybe because I am old fashioned and like the GM Saginaw power
box I have driven for over 35 years. I don't feel like I have to have
both hands on the wheel all the time with the Saginaw. I drive my car's
on smooth super highways and on 50+ year old 4 lane hilly, curved
parkways with no problem and I am not a slow driver. If you want more
road feel replace the pressure bypass spring in the box you have for
more as they say road feel. Me I like my old 70's tech. and road feel
just fine.
"Doc"