Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Converting from 2bbl to 4bbl carb

Suggestion to whoever is looking for a engine: Contact some of your area
salvage yards, the larger ones and see if they have a hotline servies. If
so, ask them to please 'ptu the call out' for any 1970-up
AMC/Jeep/International Harvester V8. Many people have walked right by IH
vehicles, Scout, Scout II, Travelall and mini school busses never realizing
that there is a AMC V8 under the hood. I've pulled well over a dozen
401s......all painted orange, and all two barrels, from IH vehicles thru the
years. AMC sold engines to IH for a number of years, and it supplemented
IH's own two V8s of the 354 and 392 V8 which don't look anything like a AMC
V8. So don't pass anything IH up in a junkyard. There is more on this on my
website, don't remember where as I got too much crap on there, but possibly
under 'decoding engines' not sure!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825