[BaadAssGremlins] disc brake setup wanted for American

[BaadAssGremlins] disc brake setup wanted for American

 WTB a reasonably priced disc brake set up for my 68 Rambler American. Been
told that most of the 70's AMC stuff will bolt on, so that's what I'm
looking for. I'm located in Portland Oregon. Thanx in advance. Thom
thigh19@xxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone that can help Thom give him a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx