[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Real braided fuel line and header problem solved!

Pop over there and get yerself started.
Nice group of people over there and the free journal is real nice.
Good luck getting itback together. After you see some results you
wont want to leave the garage. LOL  Rod

> Rod,
>    you are flyin on that project!
>
>     My headers should be here on monday for me to test fit and
modify. I have to weld in the Evac and clearance for the head bolts.
>    My car is completely appart. Only the suspension left in it
right now.
>     In 9 hrs I will be putting the rear back together with a full
spool, new moser axels, and new wilwood disk brakes!  after the rear
is done I will sanblast the front of the car and start getting ready
for paint.