Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL diecast - Gold Series Muscle Cars , '69 AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL diecast - Gold Series Muscle Cars , '69 AMX BBO - $6

Jerr,
 Congrats on the good hunting.
 I can't believe no one has asked yet so ........Wanna sell your spare WL?? Buddy
 Davis

Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saw some new JL diecast come out this week in
stores, with the traditional red cardboard background,
but inside a blistershell of plastic. Price in
Virginia is $6 for this Limited Edition series, BBO
1969 AMX. Details look good. I'd seen the series at a
few stores, but only found the AMXs this morning in my
travels. Still hunting Gremlins, though. Found 2 of
the White Lightning Gremlins yesterday, with white
interiors. What a day! Anyway, that's my diecast
report.

- Jerry in VA -