From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Doug Shepard" <dshepard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] emissions thingie
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:47:11 -0600

I mentioned earlier in a post about Paige's 88 Eagle. I believe these
emissions thingies came on Spirit and Concord too, not sure. However this
one in the photo here on the snorkle needs replacing as it is making a
horrible rattling sound. Is it something I can get at a auto parts store or
will have to special order? And what is the techincal name for this booger?

If anyone has a driver side headlight bezel and turn lens let me know also.
I think those are same for Spirit from 79-83 and 81-83 Concords also?
Thanks to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825