Re: [BaadAssGremlins] emissions thingie

Eddie,
I know where there is a Spirit in a salvage yard I am
hitting a week from today (depending on North Texass
weather). I will get all usable parts off of it for
mine and whatever else is needed. If the front is good
I'll let you know what I have.
Hal

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I mentioned earlier in a post about Paige's 88
> Eagle. I believe these
> emissions thingies came on Spirit and Concord too,
> not sure. However this
> one in the photo here on the snorkle needs replacing
> as it is making a
> horrible rattling sound. Is it something I can get
> at a auto parts store or
> will have to special order? And what is the
> techincal name for this booger?
>
> If anyone has a driver side headlight bezel and turn
> lens let me know also.
> I think those are same for Spirit from 79-83 and
> 81-83 Concords also?
> Thanks to all who might reply.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX