Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NORTHERN IDAHO./ BART WHAT THE?

Just a bad day, we all have em'! and nothin' besides got some Matador parts for sale. Bill ID.

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NORTHERN IDAHO./ BART WHAT THE?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 03:30:44 -0800 (PST)

Ok I have had enough,, what does this crap have to do with AMC????

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I beleive that all of us here know that NORTHERN IDAHO, is full of
hate and racial discontent. We had at one time the skinheads, and the
people of NORTHERN IDAHO and all the people of Idaho got tired of it
AND FINALLY DID SOMTHING ABOUT IT!! You should see the loggers and
the "earth first" people go at it!! I always got funny looks from
folks as I traveled the lower 48 states, especially when I told them
I was from NORTHERN IDAHO and I always stated "NORTHERN
IDAHO"...always. My Great Grandmother was from Germany(Moms side) My
other Great Grandmother was from England(Dads side) Now, do I blame
my ansestors for what Hitler did? No I dont. I blame that scumbag for
what he did. Stalin was just as bad as Hitler was....DO we hear much
about what Stalin did?? Not near as much. Stalin did the same damn
thing!! And he was doing it before Hitler came to power. Where do you
think Hitler got most of his ideas from?? Stalin killed MILLIONS AND
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, some say Stalin killed more people than Hitler
did. When the wall came down, we had a very large amount of imigrants
come from Russia. Even the Russain truck drivers out there(and there
are a lot of em') have there own C.B. channel!! I am not a racist and
I do believe that everyone that comes to this country legally...thats
the word.....LEGALLY!! can have the same rights as all of us here. I
lost my rights quite a few years ago, I am a convicted fellon. Do I
blame someone else?? nope, I blame myself. We all have to answer to
our short comings and to what we do, our actions. Do I go into a C-
store knowing that there maybe Iranians running it?? Of couse I will.
I give respect where respect is given in return. Joe, I dont blame
you for getting bent out of shape and I am truly sorry that bad
things happen to good people. IT SUCKS!! I do feel for ya Joe. I wish
that there was a "magic button" and if there was, we would be pushing
that thing constantly!! I have been all over this great country of
ours, I have been through or to every state in the union and the
small town that I live in is no better than any other small town in
this country. Its what a person makes of his own home town. We all
need to vent and rant and rave and get stuff out...I learned a long
time ago if I keep stuff bottled up...I GET VERY ANGRY and when I get
angry stuff gets broke. I dont do that anymore, I have grown up, or
atleast to some extent(anger management really helped too!) The
little boy in me is still there, I still listen to heavy metal, I
still like to rock out with my cock out, and I still like to cruise
the "gut" on occasion. I still like to do some of the things I did as
a teenager. Fishin' on the banks of the Snake River all night is one
of those things catchin' catfish! I am just a little bit older and
with age comes wisdom. Yep...NORTHERN IDAHO and we do have our share
of imigrants here too. Bill Id.