Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW 360 piston set for sale...$$$ for my 401

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW 360 piston set for sale...$$$ for my 401

JOe,
 Curious. what did your indy intake cost ya?
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a BRAND NEW set of standard bore cast 360
pistons. Went with the 401 for my Gremlin,instead of
the 360 that i originally had planned to use. DON'T
NEED THEM NOW. However I DO need $$$ for my 401
machine work/trans build. I beleive that i saw an
exact same set on ebay for i think..$177 PLUS
shipping !! WHEW....
I'll sell mine for $125 shipped to lower 48
states!!Fair enough?? Email me or call my cell please
309-338-3210. Leave a message and i'll call you. Thanks,Joe