Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY..work comp.......Rebel here i come!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY..work comp.......Rebel here i come!!!!

Joe,
Good luck!
 You will get that reb mach!
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After four years of waiting...i FINALLY am supposed to
get paid for my work comp claims in early April!!!!!
IF..i get what the lawyer told me..."I WILL HAVE" the
Rebel Machine that my friend has for sale that i've
been eyeing!!!! I've wanted another one since i HAD to
sell mine in 1977...due to getting laid-off!!!! Please
WISH me luck...everything else has been REAL SUCKY
today.....Up with the Rebel Machine.....Joe