Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: All Posts & signatures

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: All Posts & signatures

I'm with "Doc" on this.  I don't think people are trying to preserve their
privacy or identity. I think they just forget to put it in the post, 'cause
it doesn't occur to them that it might matter. Eddie, I don't think we need
a location on every post, like in a signature, but if you are wanting to
sell a car, or something heavy and bulky like a fender or axle, tranny, that
you cant just put in a Priority Mail flatrate envelope for $4.05 then
LOCATION IS IMPORTANT.
Shipping can end up costing more than the part.
In January I sold my 1972 Gremlin to Shaun in Connecticut for $800 and a
week later DAS auto shippers picked it up and hauled it to him. Location
turned what was an $800 car for me into a $1500 car for him.
Onree in Nebraska

on 3/23/06 9:26 AM, Eddie Stakes at eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx did
write: