[BaadAssGremlins] Re: All Posts & signatures

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: All Posts & signatures

Ha ha, Doc are you like Madame Cleo? On the location of people, this goes
back farther than I been online in 96. People used to, and still don't, put
their location on the posts like amxfiles. Two reasons I guess, one is that
the internet provides a certain bit of anonymy, the other is that some do
not want to give out their location. The latter I have found out is also for
a variety of reasons. Scammers can then look them up and send them snail
mail or crap. Or you don't want people knocking at your door. And lastly,
most of it is simply because of ID theft. Granted, my 'signature' below
shows up in all my posts, someone wants my bank account feel free to take
it, will toss in a few nOS AMC posters with that $167.43. $167.43. Yup that
will get you two Heinekens and a table dance at a tiddie bar.

Sometimes however you see shit like this, which is of my website when you
have assholes knocking at your door:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360%20theft%20registry.htm

So maybe it is a reflection of society. Howeer it don't take much to put
something generic like:
Joe Blow
Syphillis, Georgia
or something with your posts.

And should you do....real simple to do. If you are running Microsoft Outlook
Express (outhouse express) click on
TOOLS
then click on
OPTIONS
then click on
SIGNATURES
put your signature in how you want it then click
APPLY
then go try a test email and see if your own new signature is in all
OUTGOING emails like this:
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825