[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart. Yer HAMB group just got a big ole fuck you f

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart. Yer HAMB group just got a big ole fuck you from me!

if it helps any i love anytype of old car and i always try to say
something to the owner of one that i see and can comment onone even
if it looks like hell warmed over though....

but gremlins are cool though...
my dad has owned tree of the them.
one sister totaled, one rusted bad and got traded for brand new
conacodr in 78, thirs one t-boned a torino in the 80's...he gave up
after that on them..
other amcs that he owned....78 concord wagon, and 81 spitirt that i
learned to drive stick on around 92 or so and very fun to drive
though...till he had the timing gear melt...and blow the motor
amc that i owned
82 eagle wagon...big POS...was not worth buying
and a 91 jeep commanche pickup...great truck till me cosin bought it
and drove it into the ground.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"