[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart. Yer HAMB group just got a big ole fuck you f

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bart. Yer HAMB group just got a big ole fuck you from me!

No problem. I just wanted to get one good one 4 us Gremmie fans.
They are rude as hell.
Chk out my farewell f u post and let me know how it goes. LOL  Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 3/20/2006 8:42:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> hemmigremmie@... writes:
>
> Them  guys are bout the rudest ball lickers I ever heard from. If
you
> dont like  a persons car fine, but my God they acted like dicks
and
> sent me crappy  pm's and closed my fucking thread!
> Id like to see you delete that shit from  our links. FUCK THEM!
Rod