[BaadAssGremlins] 232/AT from 73 Gremlin for sale $300

[BaadAssGremlins] 232/AT from 73 Gremlin for sale $300

 FOR SALE: 232ci with A/T from a '73 Gremlin. Has about 140k miles. The A/C
compressor doesn't work, alternator is a year old, starter 1 yr old, exhaust
manifold 3 yrs old & carb about 3 yrs old. Transmission rebuilt 1999. Was a
daily driver until 2002, then ocassionaly til mid year 2004. Asking $300
together. Replaced it with a V8. Larry Blackburn chvyclss@xxxxxxx
904-343-1781 904-288-9008
This was mentioned in my classifieds earlier, however Larry is just clearing
things up a little with more detail if anyone interested, please give him a
shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825