[BaadAssGremlins] pacer, spirit, gremlin wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] pacer, spirit, gremlin wanted

WANTED::: AMC PACER (ANY BODY STYLE), GREMLIN, SPRINT... PARTS CARS OR
WHOLE,, RUNNING OR NOT. NOT LOOKING FOR A REAL GOOD SHAPE RUNNING CAR. I
LIVE IN MID-OHIO WILL TRAVEL OUT OF STATE TO PICK UP.. THANKS. FRANK frank
fronsman frankfronsman@xxxxxxxxxxx
anyone able to help out Frank give him a shout above, thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx