Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 000 73 VIN's

I think that sportabout was in Knoxville and just sold on ebay. I bid on it and then had an emergency and was away from ebay for a couple of days and lost it. Do you have any pics on yours?

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, I probably have the information here somewhere on the buyer, but all he did was turn it for same price he bought it from me for. Ironically, I had this car advertised for months, just like this little 74 Sportabout (which I have been trying to sell for three years now for $600) but had the 304 wagon for sale for months, heavily advertised nationally. Hope it found a good home, was a solid little car, only problem I had with it was is was putt putty when first starting up, and until it got to operating temp, was sluggish, homeless people with shopping carts were faster.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx