Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's going to rain frogs tonight! How else to

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: It's going to rain frogs tonight! How else to explain...

Hi Robert, good luck in the auction also, looks like a nice car! Fel free to
go post the link on my 'amc classifieds' on my site as other do, ther more
people know auction going on the better. You also might want to forward your
auction quickly to Doug Shepard who runs the Eagle Nest website. I copied
this to heim, maybe he let everyone know a unusual Eagle up for grabs.

As for a Motorola VR, while I don't know of anyone who sells reproduction
ones, used ones you can usually find for $10-$20. Note the Motorola
faceplate was reproduced years ago and a few vendors stock those, they
simply stick on. The 68 VR is diferent than the 69-70 as it has a different
plug. Not to say you can't change plug however. I just sold a 68 one,
complete with original Motorola blue face for $25, and the fellow will
simply change the plug for adapt to his 69.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx