[BaadAssGremlins] coil springs over shocks

[BaadAssGremlins] coil springs over shocks

The other day, I found a kit at the local parts store which allows you
to install a small helper coil spring over a shock absorber.  The rear
of my 77 hornet is sitting a little low, and I was thinking of maybe
using one of these kits to raise it back to the stock ride height.  I
am curious if anybody has ever used these before, and how satisifed
you were with the results.  The springs are rated at 600 lbs each,
which I imagine may be a little more than I need, so I guess that I
would have to cut a coil or 2 from each spring to prevent the rear end
from being jacked up way too high.  Thanks for any input.

Thanks,
Dan