Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: mileage

50 times. That is about right for my Gremlin. It can be 90 degrees outside and
if it has sit very long at all I have to pump the hell out of mine to get it
started. It has always done this since it was almost new. Always been told it
was the carb. I think my mother put a couple on it to solve the problem and I
replaced one to solve the problem but you still have to pump the hell out of
it to start it. It starts right up after you first get it started for the rest
of the day. I figure the gas has to leak out of the bowl overnight but you
would think after three or four carbs one would have been right. Your day is
right if the choke never opens up it will drink gas.
Terry