[BaadAssGremlins] Tweaking Projects

The manual choke appears to work properly for the second day but time
will tell. The steering box and the alt. were ground for clearance and
it appears to have been successful. I don't hear the alt. hitting the
steering box when the engine is cold and rocks back and forth or when I
put it into gear. These tweaking projects being finished makes me happy
but I now have to finally start on my grill restoration. I am not
thrilled with the amount of labor and time this is going to take. As
with the sill plate restoration this is my first time. Some times I wish
I could just take the easy way out and that would be just paint
everything flat black and be done with it, but I can't. I like the
silver accents on the flat black grill. I wonder how they painted the
silver on at the factory?
"Doc"