[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ten Cent listing today: Ebaying some stuff

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ten Cent listing today: Ebaying some stuff

Hi guys, ya'll still have a few hours left of ten cent Rambler Mentality listings. You have to use the FIXED PRICE LISTING when you set up auction, so basically it is a 'buy it now' feature, while some call it a 'reverse auction' as they drop their price each day it is up, almost like some do at actual swap meets. However, I just put the regular prices on a lot of stuff so it can move hopefully, while others are regular auctions. Either way, I believe as I write this there is three-four hours left of ten cent listings. Here is my main link to my auctions, still have a few more to shove on there tonight for west coastersin far time zone:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825