[BaadAssGremlins] Motor Max 1/24th ( Pinto ) spotted at Wal-mart, Virgin

[BaadAssGremlins] Motor Max 1/24th ( Pinto ) spotted at Wal-mart, Virginia...

 I made a round of some of the "local" Wal-marts today, hitting 3 of
them. At one, I found the 1/24th scale Motor Max Fresh Cherries
series, they had 12 cars out, all Ford Pintos. Green with white top,
and brown with white top. So, that seems to answer the question
about where the Motor Max 1/24th Gremlins will show up. <grin> The
boxes were light green and yellow, with a background faded red
cherry. Not the blue and yellow boxes of their usual cars.
 Found no JL Gremlins, still all the old JL series up, I guess
they're not selling, and they're not pulling and restocking fresh
stuff. Only really fresh stuff by JL is Eye Candy series ( Toys R
Us ), something like that, with some nice women on the cardstock,
and various car models. Nothing I want. Camaro, Hemi Cuda, GTO, etc.
  So, guess I'll be waiting for the old stuff to sell first, before
they'll restock. Target has plenty of empty JL pegs, or almost, and
still they haven't restocked. Sheesh. Sad. Oh well.
 Anticipating the arrival of the "big" Gremlins, may be another
month or so, depending on Pinto sales, I guess. Rep said end of
April, Wal-mart is getting them out quicker, so maybe the Gremlins
will come sooner, too. I'll keep my eyes open.

- Jerry -